Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

FREE DELIVERY for orders above £49. UK Mainland only. T&Cs apply

Recipe

Anna Sward

Anna Sward

Besides running my blog, I give seminars, presentations, and run protein-cooking workshops with professional athletes and members of the general public alike. I also write for various fitness magazines (i.e. Men’s Health, Muscle & Fitness, Fitnorama, Oxygen) and have a cooking column at www.bodybuilding.com. In early 2013 I launched my own cookbook titled “Protein Pow(d)er: The Cookbook.” It has gone on to sell thousands of copies worldwide. In May of 2013 I will be presenting, exhibiting, and selling my cookbook at Body Power – the largest fitness expo in the UK.

Click here to read Anna’s low-carb & gluten free Slim Pasta Lasagna recipe.

What is your current goal?

I like strength training so all my gym goals are fitness based.

What is your proudest achievement?

Finishing my PhD!

What is a typical day’s diet?

It varies but always includes a big amount of vegetables, some protein, fats, and carbohydrates.

How would you motivate someone to get fit, healthy and active and what advice would you give her/him?

I’d say to push themselves to work out and develop a habit of exercising and being active! Because once they realise how much better exercise makes them feel on a day-to-day basis, they’ll be hooked! The same goes for healthy eating. It’s amazing what a good diet does to someone’s general feeling of wellbeing in terms of increasing their energy, drive, and ability to perform at their best.

Why the Slim foods range?

Because it allows people to maximise their nutrition by concentrating on the consumption of other foods while still enjoying rice and pasta.

Favourite Slim foods range?

Slim Pasta® Penne. It’s delicious and I love the way it captures the full flavour of sauces.